Wednesday 24 April 2013

Huntly Loves UFO

I always take great pleasure in getting lovely comments from our clients. We strive hard to make our clients very happy.

McDonalds in Huntly is no exception, here are some wonderful words from Simon.



I have worked within the Hospitality industry for the last 10 years, for the most recent 4 years I have worked for Huntly McDonalds. I am consistently looking for ways to improve our customer's experience as well as improving our bottom line profit, it is always a struggle. 

One area that makes a big difference is through the contractors we use. Having a quality job done right the first time has a big impact on our customer experience, having that contractor offering competitive rates will keep me and my business as loyal customers. 

I have found this to be the case with Upholstery Fit Outs, when having to repair several Upholstered seats and benches. 

I have had a bit of experience with Upholstery repair in the past and was ready for a large Quote, however when the quote came back from Upholstery Fit Outs it was significantly lower then the rest saving me several hundred dollars (half the price of some quotes). 

At first I was a little sceptical but after the job was done I was pleasantly surprised at how fast and efficient they were, the seats were back in the store in perfect condition within only a few days. 

I have used Upholstery Fit Outs for all my Upholstery jobs since then and have never been disappointed, they are friendly and accommodating they even come out during weekends when needed at no extra cost. 

I would recommend giving Colleen from Upholstery Fit Outs a call first the next time you have any Upholstery needs.  

Yours sincerely   

Simon McGill 
Restaurant Manager 
Huntly McDonalds 

No comments:

Post a Comment