Wednesday 27 February 2013

Enjoy your leather lounge suite, for longer!


Imagine sitting down on your leather lounge suite every night smelling that sweet smell of new leather, looking at it you think 'wow it looks as good as new'! (There's nothing quite like the smell of new leather, is there?)

I interviewed Bruce Bryant of South Auckland last year about leather furniture and he said:  “I have spent the last 12 years cleaning, repairing and re-dyeing leather in NZ”  (Bruce’s company has more than 32 years of solid industry experience, in the vehicle, aircraft, marine and residential markets.)  "I know that leather can last forever if cleaned and protected regularly."




The results speak for themselves in this picture above, and it is amazing what can be achieved.  Bruce says “my clients phone me and say: 'I think the old leather lounge suite is a little beyond it' and I tell them straight: 'whatever you do don’t throw it out until I have seen it'.”

Bruce's secret to reviving leather furniture is a remarkable cleaner and protection product. This product is so remarkable that this is what you will experience: 

  • A clean sweet smelling leather lounge suite.
  • The true colour of your lounge suite shining through once all that dirt is gone.
  • A protection cream that doesn't streak or take the dye off, as some other products do.
  • True protection of your leather.
  • An invisible protection cream that is breathable.
  • Protection against oil, water and alcohol based stains. 
  • A barrier to resist the effects of daily soiling.
  • When wine, ink or nail polish is spilt it, will be more easily wiped off.
  • It will not take the dye off as you apply, like alternative products.
  • A truly professional product at a truly affordable price. 
I am so sure that you are going to love this cream that I am willing to completely guarantee it! I can confidently say this because I have seen leather cleaning systems that sell for over $500 and you have to do it yourself! That sounds a bit harsh. I don’t believe you have to spend that much money to look after and protect your leather suite. All you need is a little money and some elbow grease and you will save yourself $’s in the long run.

Now if you don't have the time and call in the professionals, make sure they are experienced with leather. I have had cleaning companies call me in a panic when they have tried to clean a leather piece - by steam cleaning!  This is a big no, no, steam will shrink leather! Or sometimes I've had calls about their cleaning products taking the dye off! That is not someone experienced with leather, make sure you call the right person.


If you would like some advice on what cleaner to use (Bruce's one is EXCELLENT), or need help finding a professional, call 0800 698 746 or email me and I will point you in the right direction.

Make sure your investment in leather is protected. Clean and protect it, so that your leather lasts a life time!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the post. It is amazing what cleaning and some elbow grease will do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a good sitting or not. Recycliners made of good leather ensure complete relax and you will feel the charm of relaxation at home. Always cross check on the level of quality. Demir Leather

    ReplyDelete