Wednesday 20 February 2013

A New Zealand Company Success Story: Carl's Jr.



I recently met with Darren Willmoth, Repairs and Maintenance Manager for Restaurant Brands, who was telling me about the success of their NZ owned company in the New Zealand market.

Restaurant Brands has opened their Carl’s Jr. store in Palmerston North last December which followed a first Carl’s Jr restaurant opening in Auckland in November -  situated on Bader Drive in Mangere.  


The NZ owned company employs 60 new staff for the Mangere Branch and 70 new staff for the Palmerston North Branch. They now plan to open other stores throughout New Zealand creating employment opportunities for many kiwis.  

Upholstery Fit Outs enjoys working with this NZ owned company, increasing their sales and profits so that our country’s economy benefits.  We have the maintenance contract for all stores upholstery repairs and are proud to be suppliers of such a successful brand.

On a personal note, I have been surprised at the quality of their food. I am vegetarian and so when I went into the Mangere restaurant I asked what would there be to eat for  someone like me…they quickly suggested making me a personalised salad burger with bottled water to accompany or a salad. A great example of customer service working well.

Carl's Jr. A successful brand in the competitive fast food market. Why?  My opinion is that they know and deliver what their customers want, they have created a business model that works, their restaurants are well maintained, light and airy, a nice place to eat, and they are affordable.   

Oh, and their upholstery is immaculate!  You can't beat that.

Tell me, do you have examples of great customer service? Or what about businesses with fantastic upholstery? Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment